We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and service is available.
Due to the uniqueness our pedicure chairs, they’re suited for clients 250 pounds and under. Children must be 12 years and older to enter the salon. No chatting in the salon.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Secret Garden Nails & Beautique have embraced the following standards of conduct as a response to COVID-19. Safety around your overall well-being is more crucial now than ever when managing stress and seeking a trusted, safe and nurturing environment.
Out of respect for our team members and our guests, we commit to building trust and confidence by:
- Maintaining the well-being our staffs and guests as our Top priority.
- More than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are at the salon.
- Our unique ventilation systemis up and running as usual, providing fresh air whole time during the business hours.
- We will take extra measures to disinfect all the areas that frequently used, on top of our standard cleansing procedure.
- UVC LIGHT DISINFECTION – We have also installed UVC Disinfectant Lights in every treatment room and common area. All UVC lights run periodically throughout the day to prevent any potential airborne viruses.
- ONLY guests with appointments or retail guests will be allowed into the salon. NO accompanying persons will be allowed into the facility at this time.
- Feeling Unwell? Stay home when ill (applies to staff and guests).
- PPE – Offering personal protective equipment as require by law to protect staff and guests.
- Mask Usage – all guests & staffs are recommended to wear masks while in the salon.
- Frequent hand washing both staff and guests (minimum 20 seconds).
- Social Distancing – comfortable social distancing is recommended.
- Covid-19 Training – Prior to reopen, all staff has undergone King County recommended training as well as Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection Certification.
We are committed to providing with the space to relax, manage your stress, overall health and well being. We are making updates to our salon and the way we serve you to create an environment that is safe for everyone. We are grateful and appreciative of your understanding and support.
Please view our policies
It’s not just pedicure & manicure. It’s treatment and therapy!