Secret Garden Nails & Beautique have embraced the following standards of conduct as a response to COVID-19. Safety around your overall well-being is more crucial now than ever when managing stress and seeking a trusted, safe and nurturing environment.
Out of respect for our team members and our guests, we commit to building trust and confidence by:
- Maintaining the well-being our staffs and guests as our Top priority.
- More than anything we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you are at the salon.
- Our unique ventilation system is up and running as usual, providing fresh air whole time during the business hours.
- We will take extra measures to disinfect all the areas that frequently used, on top of our standard cleaning procedure.
- UVC LIGHT DISINFECTION – We have also installed UVC Disinfectant Lights in every treatment room and common area. All UVC lights run periodically throughout the day to prevent any potential airborne viruses.
- Feeling Unwell? Stay home when ill (applies to staff and guests).
- PPE – Offering personal protective equipment as require by law to protect staff and guests.
- Mask Usage – For everyone’s safety, all guests & staffs are recommend to wear masks while in the salon.
- Frequent hand washing both staff and guests (minimum 20 seconds).
- Covid-19 Training – Prior to reopen, all staff has undergone King County recommended training as well as Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection Certification
We are committed to providing with the space to relax, manage your stress, overall health and well being. We are making updates to our salon and the way we serve you to create an environment that is safe for everyone. We are grateful and appreciative of your understanding and support.